Just the Fact Ma(ds)am

The Fenske's dbfenske at telus.net
Sat Nov 30 09:02:48 CET 2002

At 06:45 PM 11/29/02 +0100, you wrote:
> [...]

Yes, it's all untrue.  No, it's not all lies.  It's fiction.   There is a
clear distinction
between the two.

Of course you all realize this.  So why am I stating the obvious?

Dave
(a 99% committed lurker, who has mainly stayed around for news of the
resurrection
of American Disney comics.  Glad I did!)