Virus from Harry Fluks

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 7 21:12:04 CEST 2002

Hi!

>> Did the e-mail address end with "bellsouth"?

I confirm Sigvald & Franck's (above) messages: I received the same thing from
H.W.Fluks at bellsouth.net. , which is not  Harry's address.
The title is "Re: celebrating, and the text consists of "Per wrote:" plus two quoted paragraphs.
There's something attached. Norton's antivirus didn't detect any activity.

I hope it's something you can get rid of, Harry. But howcome it quotes a message? Did it pick
something you sent to use as a camouflage? Or can it be an "exterior virus" that scanned, say, the
DCML or anyone's else mail, copied this bit of  message and Harry's address, and is now genereting
these things? The fact that it doesn't use Harry's address (or maybe it's just an address you don't
use on the DCMl) seems to confirm this.

Best wishes,

Olivier