Checkers

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 18:28:59 CEST 2002

Thanks for the clarification, Ari and Eta Beta. I was confused, because for
some reason I assumed that a checker board looks different and has more
squares than a chessboard. Blush! I live and I learn.
I remember when I read that story as a kid in Lustiges Taschenbuch 66, it
was the first time that I came across that legend concerning the inventor of
chess, and I was quite fascinated by it, as you can guess. I have to look
for that comic, when I next visit my parents, and read it again.

Frank