Checkers (OT spinoff :-)

Eta Beta eega at
Mon Sep 9 11:22:12 CEST 2002

>Thanks for the clarification, Ari and Eta Beta.

Ah, since I casually get the chance of virtual meeting you around
here, I'd like to thank you, too, if, as I suspect, you're the
same guy who did that great research about "extraneous" comics
characters' appearances in Gaston Lagaffe gags, the result of
which can be seen at Pedro's heartily recommended

And it's not even way off-topic, since Mickey Mouse pops up
pretty often... we might want to index that ourselves, Harry :-)

Eta Beta