Stupid list from Forbes

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:15:03 CEST 2002

>American economic magazine called Forbes have somehow managed to put
>together this stupid list

>First - when did Santa Claus get particularly rich?

I thouhgt there were no money involved with Santa's business...

>Secondly - who the he.. is the two nobodys called "Richie Rich" and "Oliver
>'Daddy' Warbucks".

They are both old American comics characters. Richie Rich is "the richest
kid in the world", and Daddy Warbucks was Little Orphan Annie's guardian.
Richie's dad must be welthier than Rich by the way.

>Thirdly - how the he.. can they estimate Uncle $crooges fortune to ONLY
>$8.2 billion.

I wonder how that person, whoever he/she might be, made the calculations?
And why... Huh...??
BTW, I was nearly to say that Charles Foster Kane is not fictional
character... :-)

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -