Richie Rich (OT)

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Wed Sep 25 19:30:20 CEST 2002

In a message dated 9/25/2002 12:20:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
timoro at hotmail.com writes:

> Harvey Comics stuff have alvays
> considered to be (as far as I know) on lower level of quality. Teenage
> Witch
> Sabrina and Casper the Friendly Ghost are best known of them. Sorry if
> someone likes them.

Sabrinia is an Archie characther, you are thinking of Wendy

And while i never warmed up to Richie Rich, I can understand why somewould.
And I  admit to collecting Harveys with art by Howie Post -- and some of the
Warren Kremer stuff.  If you look at them as children's comics, they are
quite fun and enjoyable on that level.

steven rowe