Posting twice

Jaakko Pirinen jaakko.pirinen at kymp.net
Thu Sep 26 16:50:12 CEST 2002

> No need to send your message twice, we got it the first time. 8-)
> I can't say anything about the hair colours, but welcome to the list anyway!

Well, I made myself look like an idiot same day I joined the conversation, quite a deed isn't it? Not every man can do that. ;)

Actually I posted the mail again because I thought the first mail wouldn't success to get to the list (because I send it not from my dcml-subscribed mail-address but another). But it did, and so did the second one, so there they are both. :þ I'm sorry.

Jaakko