Daniel's quiz

Merlin Haas mvhaas at elpaso.net
Sun Sep 29 15:57:59 CEST 2002

Daniel van Eijmeren wrote

>>>  "Stop! You're scrambling my digital rejiggerator!"
>>>  (which Barks story? :-))
>
>>  I missed your quizes.
>
>I'll be back. It might take some months, though.
>
>>  But what a comeback: I'm at a loss here. I haven't had
>>  much time to search my brain, but haven't found so far.
>>  How about a hint?
>
>I'll do your thinking for you! RELAX, man! RELAX!

      I needed this hint.  It's from "Monsterville" from Gyro
Gearloose Four Color 1184 (1961).  Gyro invents machines that do all
the work for everyone in Duckburg, with unexpected results.  His
Helper invents a robot that will do Gyro's work for him, He's the one
who says the quotes.
     Only the art is by Barks. (Thanks to Inducks for the issue number)

best -- Merlin Haas