Paleontologist/Bakker

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Tue Apr 8 02:16:31 CEST 2003

For Shad Z:  The 2 stories of the Paleontologist/rancher with the genetically-
engineered (adjusted)dinosaurs were both written by American Egmont
storywriter, Pat McGreal.  Whatever the scientist's name was in the Danish
printing should be his "official" Disney character name (as the Danish Egmont
office purchased the story from McGreal. If you must know the English name
given him, by the author on the original manuscript, -perhaps David Gerstein
can look that up for us.  I know Pat well, and he is very interested in
paleontology.  I have NO DOUBT that he patterned that character (at least
partly) after Bakker. David has contact with Pat,-so perhaps he can also ask
him that question for us.

Rob
Klein