Don Rosa's pin-ups on "Picsou Magazine Albums"

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 20:14:08 CEST 2003

Hi!
Today I just saw "Picsou Album" #38 (actually a binding of
"Picsou Magazine"s #362, 363 and 364... On the fourth cover has
been printed the picture "Les Inédits de Don Rosa" #28, published
on the second page of "Picsou Magazine" #343... I'm not familiar with
Picsou Magazine's "albums", so I don't know if Don Rosa's pin-ups have
been published on the other recent "Picsou Albums" too...
I just thought I had to tell this here, so that this picture is indexed
in COA database by our indexers friends on dcml... I'll try to check
the other albums if I see other pin-ups on them
Gilles