Totally on-topic! :-)

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Apr 12 23:39:42 CEST 2003

Kai wrote:

>Still, Stefan wasn't totally off-topic, no matter what you or I think about
the said comic.

I'm sure Stefan was totally ON-topic! ;-)

I'd love to read here more about Disney comics into Japan (or any other
oriental countrie)! I remember some time ago this was a topic here and
someone (sorry, don't remember who!) show us some pictures of re-draw Barks
stories in manga style. The result was GREAT, but I can't understand why not
publishing the stories in their original way...

There are also some info about a manga series based on the Monsters Inc
Pixar-Disney movie!

David, do you know if this "Barks-manga" stories are/was produced by Egmont?
How much of then are produced, any other info? Maybe it's a great idea to
publish this stories here in Brazil...nowadays the mangas are the most
popular comics here!

Much more than Disney, Maurício de Souza's and the super-heroes...!

Fernando!