RICH: Animated Li'l Wolf (was Re: Gladstone)

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Wed Apr 23 16:29:49 CEST 2003

	Rich,

>Little Bad Wolf made his cartoon cameo in "Porker's Court" segment of
>"Totally Tasteless Video" from the older animated series called RAW TOONAGE.

	I haven't seen this, so I can't verify it.
	The House of Mouse episode "House of Crime", however, includes a
full-length, brand-new Pigs/Wolf cartoon titled simply L'IL [sic] BAD WOLF.
In the short, just as in the comics, Zeke tries to teach Li'l Wolf how to be
a successful bad wolf by way of various pig-catching attempts; Li'l Wolf,
meanwhile, plays double agent, helping the Pigs and trying to reform his
Pop.
	IMHO a fine cartoon: I don't personally care for the visual design
of Li'l Wolf (he wears a baseball cap and modern clothes a la some French
comics), but the interpretation of Zeke is great, and the animation is in
many places very good. Li'l Wolf's voice is good, too.

	David