Disney Comics' Covers

Eta Beta eega at supereva.it
Thu Apr 24 10:27:12 CEST 2003

PAULO

>I'm looking for Disney comics' covers, specially Walt Disney's Comics
>(and Stories) # 4, 389 and 393, and Mickey Mouse Magazine - 1st Series,
>Vols. 1.2 to 1.10, 2nd Series, Vols. 1-2 to 1.5, and 3rd Series, Vol. 1.7.

As for Covers Extravaganza, all the WDC covers you need are
already included in the updated version, while the MMM ones
are still missing.

Unfortunately, I'm still unable to update the site for lack
of space, and still cannot foresee when the situation will
change...

Contact me off-list if you need those really bad... and also
if you have anything to contribute... :-)

Cheers!

Eta Beta