AM&J Animated (was: Animated Li'l Wolf (was Re: Gladstone))

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Tue Apr 29 02:46:34 CEST 2003

Harry:
> On http://mars.spaceports.com/~ddossier/old/ddd.htm
> scroll all the way down to KATRIEN, and click for instance
> on KA2001.
> Then you can see some covers with the new "Dutch" AMJ look.

Interesting.  Thanks Harry.  BTW, I noticed that many of the
covers depict Daisy with an orange cat.  Is this a truly
recurring character?  If so what is the cat's name.  Is it
a male or female, and what sort of role does it play in
Daisy and the Nieces' lives?  Also, is there any relationship
between that cat and Donald's cat, Tabby?

Thanks,

Rich