Original names from Italian duck stories : need help from Italian fellows...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 01:16:58 CEST 2003

Hi!

My Duck family tree has become really big since the day i started it, but i
still have some troubles : lack of scans and original names...
this is a list of the italian characters i have problems with :

 - Rockerduck's nephew from "Paperino e l'isola col singhiozzo", by Gatti and
Chendi :
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/S+72142
I need his original name, which is Arsène in French

- Scrooge's gold digger cousin from "Zio Paperone e la grande bicchierata",
by Scarpa :
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/S+71086
I need his original name (Arpagon Pictou in French)

- "Paperino eroe di Duckburg", by Scarpa :
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL++683-A
I need the ancestors' original names

- Gus' girlfriend from "Ciccio a primavera" by Luciano Gatto:
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL+2210-2
I need a scan of her

- Scrooge's cousin and ancestor from "Paperino e il calumet della pace", by
Bottaro :
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL++290-A
I need scans of them

- Scrooge's uncle from "Lo zio di Zio Paperone", by Gatti and Concina :
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+AT++285-B
I need a scan of him

- ancestors from "Paperino e il vento del Sud",the "Gone with the wind"
parody by Carpi:
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL+1396-A
I need scans of the characters related to Donald Butler's family

thanks, Gilles
http://goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/trees/