D 99295 again

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Sat Aug 2 20:52:02 CEST 2003

Stefan

>Strange: on page 10 page 8 of the Swedish translation there's no mention
>of
>any address at all, but both "Carls Gata" [sic!] and "Barks Väg" [sic! x
>2]
>are mentioned on page 7 panel 8.

I understand the sics, i think. Cause I visited a street myself, near
stockholm this summer:
Carl Barks Vägen - Carl Barks Road. The name has it's origin in some
swedish poet called Carl Bark,
but if i recall correctly what i read in an old kurir from the swedish
donaldist society it had some role in the case of demonstrating for
renaming a street Carl Barks'  Road. I believe when the donaldiusts found
this road, they gave up, having gained their goal for the demonstration.
So danish donaldists: any street we  want to rename, or is their also a
Gottfredson-streeet near you? Does Rosevej count? How about Andrupsgade?
that's a road in my neighboor town - and in Duckburg in the danish
translations one of the soccerplayers are named that.

BTW Sorry to Olaf - I think it was Mads who started the thread?

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist