Wasteful McDuck

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Aug 4 07:01:29 CEST 2003

GILLES MAURICE, 03-08-2003:

> http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+AT++299-B
> In it, we meet Scrooge's grandpa "Wasteful" McDuck (we all know that
> Scrooge already has a coal miner grandpa, Dingus/Titus McDuck, [...]

"We all know"? No, we don't. (At least, *I* don't.)

> PS: I hope this constant demand of original names and scans don't
> bother too much people here, I hope a lot of people here is
> interrested in the Ducks' genealogy and in my tree, but please tell
> me if it annoys you...

Has somebody complained, then?
Your subject is on-topic, so I don't see what the problem would be.

Personally, the subject of family trees doesn't interest me much, but
I think you should keep on writing about it. It gives variety to DCML.

--- Daniël