How do I find "this" storycode in INDUCKS?

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Sat Aug 9 09:53:34 CEST 2003

RICH:

> I'm fairly used to using several of the INDUCKS Search Engines, but
> I'm a little baffled by the format of a certain storycode.  Maybe
> it's not in the INDUCKS yet?
>
> Anyhow, it's a Li'l Bad Wolf story from the Dutch DONALD DUCK Nr.22.
> It is the BBD Birthday story by David Gerstein and the book gives it
> the storycode of: D 2002-140.

It actually has been in Inducks since July 27th, and the code indeed is
D 2002-140 also in Inducks. The problem might be, that the server has
been malfunctioning for some days. It will be up again by next week
hopefully.

> There's a large rat or opossum,

Inducks calls this character "Brer Possum"--perhaps in lack of better
names.

> an owl with a wizard's cap,

That owl is "Brer Owl". In Inducks we have the following details about
him:

"Brer Owl, Universe:Forest. The "real" BR owl - more humanlike than
Friend Owl, with bigger ears, more human posture, arms (rather than
wings), and so on. Sometimes wears a hat, but not always."

I have no idea about the lambs and the cats, but surely David can tell
us.

Søren

P.S. I actually thought that you had Inducks' complete character list?!