SV: RE: Who is who in Duckburg

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Tue Aug 12 02:26:34 CEST 2003

SIGVALD GROSFJELD to STEFAN PERSSON, 12-08-2003:

> Once [Barks] stated that the Money Bin on Kill Motor Hill was
> raised in 1880 also (70 years in 1950 or so).

Can you mention which Barks story you mean? Just curious.

> We both know that Barks din't mean that $crooge raised his Bin
> the same year as he was born.

When did Barks tell that? Can you mention a source?

Maybe Scrooge was a very fast growing duckling, once he came out of
his egg. Without clear facts, everything is possible. Therefore we
cannot know.

--- Daniël