Character Consistency

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 05:40:15 CEST 2003

Sigvald wrote:

>Personally I think that Don Rosa did well with Lo$ without considering the
>various cartoons featuring $crooge, thus I guess it would be possible to do
>so with other characters as well. But when this is said, there is IMO
>nothing wrong by getting inspiration from cartons either, as long as it
>doesn't harm the consistency.

But why must there be consistency? I don't see a problem with having
different "versions" of various characters, assuming it's not overdone, and there is a
reason for such versions. (For instance, Peg Leg Pete becoming a suburban car
salesman in the "Goof Troop" cartoon.)

Sorry for originally sending this message to your personal e-mail, Sigvald.
I'll never stop doing that. Ever. How pathetic.
--
Dane