There are more than one cat in Disney's universes

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Thu Aug 14 00:31:56 CEST 2003

Rich Bellacera wrote:

> Anyhow, I did a quick search in INDUCKS and
> here's a list of stories written by Barks
> featuring Pete:
>
> The Mummy's Ring (W OS 29-01)
> Frozen Gold (W OS 62-02)
> The Inventors' Contest (W US 28-02)
> Rival Boatmen (W WDC 45-02)
> The Great Duckburg Frog-Jumping Contest (W WDC 108-02)
> Trombone Trouble (XFC ALP 4G)
> Northwest Mounted (XFC ALP 4H)

But this must be wrong. I have read those stories and have never thought of
thuse cat-villains as the same Pete as in the stories by Gottfredson and
Murry. And AFAIK none of Barks' cat villains have ever been called "Svarte
Petter" in Norwegian translations. Obvious there are more than one cat
villain in Disney's universes.

Sigvald