A Few Items

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 02:38:40 CEST 2003

INDUCKS is an impressive and tremendously valuable project, even with
it's recent technical difficulties. Is it a required resource for
Disney comics writers? No.

Don Rosa's Duck stories have entertained readers now for nigh onto
seventeen-eighteen years, and he's achieved remarkable things. Are his
stories - Lo$ included - required reading for Disney comics writers? No.

Has any writer established for all other writers the first name of Ms.
Quackfaster and the last name of Glittering Goldie? No.

Has Geoff Blum ever made any sort of policy that has anything to do
with Disney comics? No.

Are Reese's Peanut Butter Cups my favorite candy? Yes!

Just a few things I thought some folks might like to know.

Gary