my subject line is deliberatly poor

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Sat Aug 16 17:47:17 CEST 2003

>Ah, that was a serious mail?  The subject made me sort it out as spam
>without opening it.

>EVERYONE: Please put better contents in the subject line!

Maybe it's just me, but I knew *exactly* what the e-mail was about when I read the subject line, especially since the DCML has had several messages of people listing their favorite artists, stories, etc.

Or perhaps I'm just psychic.....(in which case, please forward $3.95 per minute via Paypal for reading this message).  :-)

rodney.