"Business Long Overdue" and other Barks oils

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 18:47:28 CEST 2003

Daniel wrote:
>I like "Business Long Overdue" (75-15) very much.
>http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/barksoils/reunionoil.jpg
>It's one of my most favourite Barks paintings.

Mine too!  I have a print of it framed over the bureau in my
bedroom!  ^_^
(I also have a print of "Nobody's Spending Fool" above my bed!,
right below the "Hearts of the Yukon" lithograph that came with
my Gladstone Lo$ album.  ;)

This sounds like a good topic for others to add to.  What if any
Disney comic art do you have permanently displayed in your house
or office?

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/