Disney Comic Art Permanently Displayed

Carey Furlong stratocruiser at cox.net
Mon Aug 18 23:25:05 CEST 2003

Katie Sullivan wrote:

> This sounds like a good topic for others to add to.  What if any
> Disney comic art do you have permanently displayed in your house
> or office?

Oooh.  This could be a fun topic.  I have two Barks lithographs displayed in
my house.

The first is "Astronomical Predicament" from Uncle Scrooge 29, "Island in
the Sky," one of my favorite stories (next to "The 24 Carat Moon" - US 24)

http://members.cox.net/flyingfortress/astro_predict2.jpg

The second is "The Golden Fleece" from Uncle Scrooge 12, "The Golden
Fleecing." This one is actually a serigraph.

http://members.cox.net/flyingfortress/goldfleece.jpg

I love both of these works of art, and both stories, very much.

Carey Furlong
Dana Point, California