Disney Artwork

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 16:29:32 CEST 2003

> This sounds like a good topic for others to add to.  What if any
> Disney comic art do you have permanently displayed in your
>  house or office?

I hesitate to list all the art I have displayed, but here is a sampling:
Scenes with Donald, Scrooge and HDL by Rosa in color
Sgt. Quack and his Howling Commandos
Baseball scene
Disneyana scene
Showing off old number one
Scrooge selling comics
Other Rosa Color drawings:
a cover collage of 5 Rosa comics
Scrooge after a flood
King Scrooge McDuck
Scrooge with a jukebox
5 Scrooge villains
a table covering sketch Don did at a resaurant with crayons
2 Black and white sketches, angry Donald and Happy Scrooge
Barks Lithographs:
A Visitor from Underground
Embarrassment of riches
4th of july
Two Cells:
Donald and the Boys
Scrooge from U.Scrooge and Money
2 Pat Block color drawings:
Scrooge at an Auction
Scrooge and Donald and HDL sledding
Photos of Carl Barks with Me
and one autographed
Photo of Carl Barks, Don Rosa and me, along with a nice letter from Carl.
Most are framed and all are special to me.

Smcduck