Help needed for script...

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Thu Aug 21 20:56:31 CEST 2003

D**I*L V** EI***REN:
> I think there's no reason at all to apologize, or to be reluctant.
> You're writing a script, so your email is as on-topic as can be.
> I find it interesting to hear what a creator currently is working on.
> I hope you'll keep us informed about the results of this "opera" story.

Sorry if I made any big expectations here, Daniël... I should tell you already
now that this is not an opera story. The story has nothing to do with opera
whatsoever except that someone in the story at one point is singing a little
from an opera... (phew, I managed to say that without dropping big spoilers!)

Anyhow... The opera thing is just a tiny detail. So is the Latin i needed a
while ago. Yup, it's the same story.

As for your hope that I'll "keep us informed about the results": Thanks to
everybody for your help, I have now finished the script and sent it to Denmark.

Just had to write a little to turn Daniël's expectations down. Wouldn't want
you thinking this would be a story entirely about opera, when it isn't.

Best,
Olaf the Blue