AW: On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Mon Aug 25 01:13:48 CEST 2003

 I  said  (about the complete edition of Gottfredson's MM strips):> Yes,
but this edition was printed without a licence, I > believe. And it is
far out of the price range of most > comics fans.

Rich Bellacera  replied: I would definitely agree. Yes, it is indeed out
of the reach of most collectors.  I found a page offering the set for
almost $1000.00 (US).  I couldn't even hope to afford such a dream.
There's no such thing as a $1000 of discretionary funds in my meager
budget. :-(     http://www.dreidreizehn.de/create_d/index.htm?c367.html
The printing quality of these volumes is only slightly better than good
xeroxes. So if there is some definite information on the copyright
status they could be copied or even shared for free on the internet.

On the other hand *I* won't be the one to risk the wrath of Disney's
lawyers...

Cord