Uncle Scrooge and the Seven Crystal Balls

Ole R Nielsen oleroc at tdcspace.dk
Mon Aug 25 16:29:02 CEST 2003

Olaf:
>That's my two cents for today. At least for now.

It appears that the story was delayed exactly two years for the German
publication, which is why I read it so recently in Micky Maus #27/2003. I
buy these here during the summer. We really don't have very many Disney
publications for variety. :-(
Thank you very much for exposing my ineptitude for using INDUCKS and
remembering Tintin stories apart. And thanks for the explanation from Lars.
I'll suppose the story editor has already been slapped with a haddock for
this.

--Ole