Homages to Non-Disney comics in Disney comics

Frank Bubacz frankbubacz at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:03:17 CEST 2003

Lars Jensen's homage to Tintin as well as the dogs in the Taliaferro Sunday
page that was talked about here recently (all of them could be identified
btw) make me curious if there are other homages to non-Disney comic heroes
in Disney comics. I suppose there aren't many? The only other instance I'm
aware of is in Don Rosa's 'The Crocodile Collector', where you can see
Barney Bear, Benny Burro and Andy Panda in Scrooge's private zoo.

If anybody knows some more, please tell me.

Cheers,
Frank