MM dailies

Poul S. Frøkjær tt-psf at vip.cybercity.dk
Wed Aug 27 00:29:57 CEST 2003

>>lurk mode off<<

Hi guys,

Thank you very much Harry for submitting the MM Dailies text I did a few years back. There are a couple of statements that Horst Schroeder later requested altered (he *did* realize that he bought the MM rights and other minor stuff).

It was originally my intention to forward the text to anyone who could include it in a suitable place (e.g. the text on Gottfredson on DCML). Anyone interested can nick it. Main thing (to me) is that the info is there for whoever is interested.

And I can only recommend skipping eating for a couple of months if that will buy you the lot. I have got it and believe me: It will NEVER be reprinted without cuts etc. (not legally, anyway).

A hint to some of you guys might be to get together and buy a complete set of portfolios (Ensure loose sheets! Leipzig edition books are also named "Portfolios"). They are exactly (european) A4 paper size and fits neatly in xerox machines (nutch-nutch -say no MORE!).

-Poul Frokjar