How to survive Sigvald Grosfjeld (SV: Re: Names and statistics)

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Aug 31 03:24:29 CEST 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND to SIGVALD GROSFJELD, 31-08-2003:

>>> One can be Swedish and still have a German name.

>> Maybe so, but this time my suspicion was proven true.

> "Proven true"...

> First:

I hate to pick you out on this, Olaf, but please stop recharging
Sigvald's batteries. Every line is yet another bait that will lure
him into writing more off-topic stuff. It's already difficult enough
to bear him when he's writing *on-topic*.

> Second: Why on EARTH are we discussing that?

Exactly my point.

--- Daniël