Pigs is pigs

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Aug 31 07:07:22 CEST 2003

RICH BELLACERA, 30-08-2003:

> Since I managed to cause so much fuss about Disney "witches"

Fuss? I don't look at it as a fuss.
I certainly hope my emails are not read that way!

I'm just contributing what I know about the subject, and sometimes I'm
playing around by writing some unserious (or only partly serious) emails.

It's certainly not my intention to annoy anyone. And I hope I don't.
For me the witch discussion is just an excuse to think a lot about
Barks's work. That's part of my hobby.

The only "selfish" intention is that I like to contribute unknown or
overlooked information. That's a challenge for me, and part of the fun.

I have no life. This is my only trick. And now you're taking that away
from me? Please, have a heart! (Sob! Sob! Sob!)  :-)

--- Daniël