Pigs is Pigs

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Sun Aug 31 12:19:14 CEST 2003

Rich:

I remember a Patricia Pig from Gottfredson's strips.
Thumbing through the dailies, I've found one strip with her calling Goofy &
Mickey's detective agency (October 23, 1933).
This is a quick search, so I may have missed an earlier apperance-- though
I'm certain I wouldn't find her in "Mail Pilot" or such stories. I can scan
it if  you need-- it will be easy, too, the strip is printed straight.
Do you have an earlier appearance? Mouse strips only or in Taliaferro's as
well?

Olivier