LUCA/RICH: Pigs is Pigs

Gerstein, David DK - ECN DGE at ECN.egmont.com
Sun Aug 31 20:40:04 CEST 2003

	Hey guys,

>> 1)  The Three Little Pigs a.k.a. Practical (Pete Pig), Fiddler (Cyril
>> Pig)) & Fifer (Marcus Pig)
>
>From where do you get their first names? "Disney's House of Mouse"? I don't
>think so.

	Their first names come from the 1950s British comics; I discovered
them there about five years ago. Since that time the names have occasionally
been used at Egmont.
	Retroactively, I wish Practical's name wasn't Pete, given that Peter
Pig is their cousin... it makes things confusing, but what can you do...

	David