DCML Digest, Vol 9, Issue 45

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Wed Dec 3 17:44:00 CET 2003

Hi Don,
I understand that you made prints of the parodic covers. how much does it
cost for each print? I would like to buy the prints if it's somewhere within
my reach. though i am not someone who collects old american comic books, i
work part-time in a hobby shop and thus understand the covers that are being
parodied.

as a Rosa collector, i also want to collect the prints, which in some early
emails i sent you, i refer to as "photostats". after reading your message in
dcml, i understand you made "prints" of them.

i still owe you $10 for the lovely CK books and $10 for the s/h cost i've
burdened you with the Lo$ sets along with a bunch of goodies you sent me. i
will send the payment along with the payment for the prints if you dont
mind. also, what kind of other prints you might have in stock? and did you
also made "prints" or "reference photocopied page of original covers" that
you make the parody covers of. i can recognize some of the old american
super hero comic book covers and ec covers, such as hulk, amazing spidey,
but some i really cant recognize such as the "sensation comics". i know it's
parody of wonder woman, but i never actually saw any reproduction of the
original cover in "Wizard" or any other sources.

The local Lo$ has been re-scheduled for next year. they said that they still
havent receive the materials to work on. oh well, another wait.

Best regards,
Arie Fachrisal