Phantom Duck (was best Ducktales Episodes)

jadorno@jjay.cuny.edu jadorno at jjay.cuny.edu
Thu Dec 4 17:50:54 CET 2003

Lars Jensen wrote:

"Phantom Duck?! Do you mean PK/Duck Avenger?"

I do. I got that particular name from a website devoted in depth  to old stories about PK/Duck Avenger. I think the name was a
creation of the fan that set up the site - I don't see it used anywhere else - but I like it and I tend to use it.
That must be HIS idea of which name Donald's superhero name
should be when the stories ever appear regularly in the
United States. I usually find the site through a search engine, so I don't have the address of it on hand to type in.