Olaf's bar (OT)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Tue Dec 16 23:44:40 CET 2003

Daniel:
> Well, you could have ignored that newspaper publication. You were not
> obliged to look at it, but apparently you were too weak to resist it. :-)

I know you're right, and that this is no excuse, but I was reading that
paper anyway, and suddenly I opened the newspaper and there it was. Even in
the middle of a donaldistic article, if I remember right, and donaldistic
articles in newspapers are so rare that they're a must-read.

Yes, I was too weak to resist it. When someone shove a chocolate bar into
my mouth using force, I swallow it - I don't take it out and rewrap it.
That's the way I am.

Olaf
(is eating chocolate now)