Olaf and Olivier

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sun Dec 21 17:18:10 CET 2003

OLAF SOLSTRAND, 21-11-2003:

> I suddenly understood that it was Ferioli we were talking about.
> [...] Always great having living legends on the list!

I agree. So far, the *deceased* legends on this list do nothing more
than lurking... :-)

OLIVIER to me, 19-12-2003:

> I don't remember having an address to a web site of  yours. Could
> you link to it, please?

The site is still heavily under construction, so that's why I rarely
mention it. The URL is: http://www.seriesam.com/barks/index.html

I've updated it, last week. (Finally!)
Among other things, I've added an "Animation"-section.
The "Bibliography"-section is still a mess, with unordered listings.
(Look at the horrible codes!)

In general, the site structure is still in preliminary form.
A section like "Dairy" is nothing more than a test.
Etc. etc. etc.

It's a long-term project. But I'm too impatient for that. In my head,
the whole thing already is finished. So, in real-life, it looks like
one big todo-list to me.

Why did I ever start that thing? My entire life will be lost on it.
I will never be free again! Oh me! Oh my!

--- Daniël (always complaining)