Mats Rune Gullikstad (remember him?)

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 07:01:54 CET 2003

Mats Rune Gullikstad. Mats, Mats the model maker. ;-p

*****spoiler******kinda******
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Well, Mats has gotten the recognition he deserves!!! I was in the comic
store today, flipping through the January edition of 'Uncle Scrooge' (which
is chock full of comicky goodness) and inside the back cover was an article
about him and his model! I thought it was wonderful!

I know this was because so many of the DCML people, especially those who
manage areas of the comic making, heard about his extraodinary model.

And Olaf-- I saw your name there too. Think of it, the first time your name
has been published in an American comic book! :o)  I hope it's not the last,
either.

Congratulations Mats!

OchaGirl~ who is pouting because her comic book shop gets the same issues
weeks ahead of her...baaaaah....