Free Comic Book Day

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 21:18:30 CET 2003

> I'm hoping that Gemstone's Free Comic Book Day giveaway book will be widely
> available. It seems that last year, people were complaining that smaller,
> more independent publishers were hard to find, ....
>
> but when the giveaway book comes out, how difficult will it
> be to find? ( Disney Giveaway)

As a comic store owner, I ordered ( For last year's Free Comic Book Day
)according to the wishes of my regular customers.
The solicitation for most of the titles for this year's promotion came out in
January and are now in to Diamond.
 The solicitation for the Disney titles is now in the current ( February
2003) order form.
Go tell your local shops you want the Disney titles for that day.
Any decent shop will order them for you.
If you still can not get the Disney titles, e-mail me after that day and I
will send out copies for the cost of the mailings.
If Europeans can not get these titles, let me know and I can send groups to
one location for re-distribution.
I am not allowed to sell these!
I will only charge you my cost for shipping.

Barry
UNDBKB at aol.com