Carl Barks library V

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Wed Feb 5 14:01:11 CET 2003

>    >>> Does anyone know why this volume is rare? I hate to think that the
> publisher would print fewer copies (I'm reminded of a certain rare quarter
> in
> U$....) for any reason. >>>

	This is the only volume I'm missing too...
	I believe that the printrun was much lower on those last sets.
	But if everything goes the way it should and if we are to believe
Geppi, these sets will be available again.
	Let's hope they start with the later sets so that all of us could
get that empty hole in our bookshelves filled.

/Joakim Gunnarsson.