Barks on EBAY

Vic Pratt thebeesong at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 10:48:54 CET 2003

Hello everybody

Don was concerned about the list being flooded with
EBAY guff, I believe...and I was one of the
"somebodies" he referred to that had mentioned the
topic, I beleive...

Yes, obviously, you'd have to be mad, utterly mad, to
list every Carl Barks item for sale on EBAY on the
DCML. The list would be rather long, would it not?

Unusual stuff...that's what I want to know about...

VIC

=====
A FINE ELECTRONIC PORTMANTEAU OF COMICS AND CURIOSITIES AT:
           http://come.to/thefleacircus