Picsoum Magazine su...

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Feb 8 15:05:04 CET 2003

Hi all!

It's abviously true, as some of mye friends
has stated in private e-mail, that less bright
people now has taken over the Picsou Magazine.
The scan I just recieved of the upper half of
page 11 of "Gyro's First Invention" belongs
to the serial version of this story and not
the singe-part version as it normally would
have! The French readers and other Rosa-fans
are thus being cheated by these #¤%& id*****

So you're completely right Don, when you
complains that many publishers don't care a
damn about your work and about your fans!
I hope there are other more bright publisher's
out there so that we can also see the single-
part version in print someday!

Sigvald