About how the Ducks in Duckburg was born

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sat Feb 15 04:01:19 CET 2003

KUR wrote:

> I always was wander thet wen Donald, HD&L,
> Scrooge, Gyro,Gladstone, Daisy other duck/goose
> like charecter's was born the firts was ages
> ore they born like as (humens) ???

Just like many other DCMLers I see Donald,
Scrooge, etc. as humans drawn like ducks. They
are thus born just like the rest of us -
as indicated in Don Rosa's "The Sign of the
Triple Distelfink". The hatching shown in
Marco Rota's "My life in an egg shell", is
according to this view seen as an untrue
version as no living being can both be born
and hatched.

In the following page:
http://duckman.pettho.com/characters/characters.html
you can read about when the various characters
was born and when they died.

Sigvald :-)