AW: DCML digest, Vol 1 #1259 - 18 msgs

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Mon Feb 17 23:53:05 CET 2003

Theresa: Sorry about your zombi nightmares. If this is any I comfort I
can assure you that Bombi is a nice zombi who would never force anyone
to do anything against their will (except killing them by poisoned
puppets, that is). I also think that Bombi is one of the great tragic
figures, along with the Hunchback of Notre-Dame, King Kong and Hamlet.
And I share your problems with explizit descriptions of interspecies
sexuality in Duckburg. But for the progress of science and enlightenment
I believe this is necessary.

Cord