AW: Relations between Ducks

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Tue Feb 18 02:50:22 CET 2003

Sigvald: For me, Grandma Duck is HD&L's grandmother, so Donald also
calls her "Grandma", even though she is his own mother. This is quite
common in our universe, too. If my own grandmother talks to me about
"grandmother" she means my mother's grandmother, her mother, my
grand-grandmother :-) Grandma Duck and Scrooge belong to the same
generation. In the "official" tree she is a whole generation older. I
dont't think so. For me Scrooge and Grandma are brother and sister,
Donald is Grandma's son and raising her grandchildren. Views rooted as
deeply in my own childhood as these could probably never be unrooted
anyway.

Cord