WG: Family tree

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Tue Feb 18 16:46:51 CET 2003

Sorry for my previous mis-formatted posting which probably cannot be
read on most mailers because the lines are much too long. This one
should be better:

Don: I have seen other Duck family trees over the years and they all
were different. The only sure thing seemed to be the connection between
Donald and HD&L. I did not know that the family tree was based on Barks'
own material. Which makes it much more official than I thought in the
beginning before you explained this. Thanks for pointing this out.

And regarding the color of money: Well, you started this ;-) If someone
else is interested in this discussion from last year you can find the
archived messages here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=coin+color&meta=group%3Dfa.disney-comi
cs

Cord