Answer and question

mateusz lis lis- at wp.pl
Tue Feb 18 16:47:52 CET 2003

1) Don Rosa wrote:

> And though I can't read them, there seems to be a very nice current series
> of stories about Donald being raised by Grandma Duck in the current Egmont
> issues. Which brings a question to me for those who can read these
stories:
> does the young Donald call the lady "Mom" or "Grandma"? Or "hey, you!"?
(But
> even if he's calling her "Momma" in those stories, that wouldn't change
the
> relationship as Barks defined it in his notes.)

Donald call her "Grandma", at least in Polish & Czech version.
And, in my opinion, in these stories she looks quite old. Too old to be a
mother.

2) Does anybody know who drew the sticker album "That's Donald!" (known also
as "ça c'est Donald!", "lo Paperino!", "Así es Donald!", "Só o Donald",
"Ach, ten Donald")?

thanks,
lis