DCML digest, Vol 1 #1262- Lars, Don

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Feb 18 21:44:06 CET 2003

ME:

>> Next morning we got up early - had a well made english breakfeast and
>> drove to Sandnes. Do you know IVV? Internationaler Vander Vorbund -
>they
>> arrange walking trips all over. We went on a trip in Sandnes, which
>was
>> maybe around 5 km or so.

LARS:

>Just out of curiosity: Why Sandnes?
Well, because there was arranged a trip in this city that day.
Strange question :-)

DON:

>... but I'm still more embarrassed by my computer sending the same message
>to the ML four times. Dan Shane says that I should publicly blame my
>Microsoft OE for the misdeed and I will gain extra points.
I think I speak for all when I claim that you're forgiven. - I can't
really count how many times that had happened with my mail-program at
home. luckily the program I use here at school doesn't seem to have this
kind of problem.

Sigvald

>> The vegetable that my father served during
>> ACs first dinner during his visit here, is
>> called "Kålrabi" or "Kålrot" in Norwegian.
>> I believe it's caled "Kohlrabi" or "Swedes"
>> in English!

LARS

>So you had a situation where a Norwegian and a Dane were eating a
>swede?! There's something incredibly amusing about that thought...
Hmm... - Yeah!

>And then Michael Schartau wrote:
>
>> Kohlrabi and Swede (turnip) is *not* the same thing.
Oh... danged...

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist